Lynnwood Domestic Violence Lawyer
Have you been charged with domestic violence? Work with a firm that has the experience and drive needed to defend your case. In my decade of experience as a defense attorney, I have taken on countless domestic violence cases, helping clients avoid serious penalties, such as:
- Jail time
- Court fines and restitution for the victim
- Loss of the right to child custody or even visitation
- Protective orders or no contact orders
- Mandatory rehabilitation courses
Contact my office right away to schedule your free consultation. We will discuss your case and I will provide you with an honest assessment of your situation. You can expect that I will navigate you through every step of the process, doing everything possible to make sure that you get your life back.
Why Choose My Firm?
You may be wondering what sets my firm apart from other domestic violence in the area:
- I don't take the same approach to every case, but look for the best strategy for your situation.
- I have a great reputation with former clients, who all attest to my legal skill and concern for their case.
- I have a perfect rating of 10.0 on Avvo® as well as the 2013 Clients' Choice Award for Criminal Defense.
In addition, I spent seven years as a former prosecutor, allowing me to better understand the prosecution's strategies and defend you against them. My services are very affordable, beginning, of course, with your free case analysis.
Comprehensive Defense for Domestic Violence Cases
According to Washington criminal law, domestic violence is any offense that is committed by a family or household member to another. This may also include persons who have lived together, dated, or have a child together.
No matter who you have been accused of violating, I can help. Here are some common situations involving domestic violence:
- Stalking or other forms of harassment
- Spousal or child abuse
- Destroying property
- Protective order violations
- Interfering with reporting domestic violence
It is important to keep in mind that the victim's desires don't matter in the case. Even if they don't want you to be punished for your crime, it is up to the state. The prosecutor won't dismiss your case just because the victim wants it.
Don't risk a guilty sentence. Get the defense that you deserve and ask me about your case. You've got nothing to lose and everything to gain!
What are my options?
You may have a number of questions about your domestic violence case, such as:
- What does a no-contact order mean?
- Can I call my wife or husband or boyfriend or girlfriend?
- What about my kids?
- Can I go home?
- Am I going to go to jail?
- What is going to happen to me in court?
At your free consultation, I can answer these questions and anything else you'd like to know. You can also take advantage of the other resources on my website, including the court process, common defenses, and how to avoid a no contact order.
Contact the Law Office of Lance R. Fryrear
If you've been accused of domestic violence, then get in touch with my firm immediately. You don't want to trust your defense to an inexperienced lawyer, because the prosecution will be working hard to convict you.
Call me at (888) 898-3057 or fill out an online contact form to make an appointment!